Friday, May 2, 2014

Too busy for photography

But lots of opportunities for snapshots as Jack and I accomplished several spring cleaning chores.
Jack began with his daily routine of eliminating dandelions



while I rearranged books




And sorted a whole pile of newspaper clipping with recipes  - including enough for a "salmon quest"







Over the past week I've been sorting unneeded clothes to take to the Salvation Army- they filled a large garbage bag, with a smaller bag of shoes plus a swapped out printer that still has much life in it











Then Jack rode his bike to the shop for its annual tune-up

While I picked up foreign currency for our upcoming European adventure -  I'll need Swedish Krone, then we'll both spend Euros in Munich and Vienna, Forint in Hungary, and Koruny is the Czech Republic.

      1 USD 
    ~   6.5 SEK 
       ~    0.72 EUR 
 ~  222 HUF
   ~   19.7 CZK
I'll never keep them all straight!

No comments:

Post a Comment